Alberta Health Services is seeking aphysician with either their CCFP-EM or RCPSC to practice in the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre Emergency Room.
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid and relevant license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, or hold a valid and relevant Notification of Eligibility Letter from the CPSA.
The successful applicants shall have or be eligible for certification for CCFP (EM) or RCPSC in Emergency Medicine and must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
The successful caniddate will work as a full-time Emergency Physician at the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre (RDHRC) Emergency Department (ED). Expectation to fulfil the clinical patient-care and adminstrative duties of this role.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Peadiatric Advanced Life Support Certification (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Emergency Medicine
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Compensation: This Position is Fee For Service On Call Stipend Physicians are remunerated for being on call. Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.
- Posting Date: May 16, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.