The community of Fort McMurray is looking for a visiting specialist to
provide services to Child and Adolescent psychiatrist4-5/days per month.
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. For more information on obtaining this license and the eligibility requirements, please visit College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta at [***]
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- FTE: 0.3
- Department: Mental Health
- Specialty: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceAlberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs - AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change
- Community Info: The community of Fort McMurray is looking for a visiting specialist toprovide services to Child and Adolescent psychiatrist 4-5/days per month.
- Posting Date: Apr 14, 2022
- Closing Date: Jun 28, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.